Your membership is important! Thanks to you as a member, we as an association can constantly work for sustainable development and create conditions for professional scientists. We think that the competence of profesional scientists should be given the status it deserves. Together, we can negotiate safe and flexible agreements that give greater opportunities to influence individual working conditions and wages.
What happens when my membership ends?
Before you cancel your membership in Naturvetarna, we would like to remind you of the benefits that cease in connection with this:
- The income insurance, which provides up to 80 percent of your unemployment insurance-based income if you become unemployed, ends at the same time as your membership in Naturvetarna. Read more about Income Insurance here.
- If you have taken out additional insurance to our income insurance, you must terminate it yourself by contacting Naturvetarnas inkomstförsäkring on phone 0770-78 20 50 or e-mail email@example.com
- Keep in mind that any insurance policies you have taken out with Akademikerförsäkring may receive a higher premium. When you click the link please use google translate: Contact Akademikerförsäkring for more information.
- The professional scientists' advice and negotiation help in matters of salary, working conditions and career based on our expertise on your skills and labor market.
- Legal insurance HELP ceases to apply
- If you are a member of a professional association, your membership in the association will also be terminated. If you still want to be a member of the professional association, you need to contact the association Professional association - Naturvetarna.
If you no longer wish to be a member of Naturvetarna, you need to apply for withdrawal in writing. The easiest way to do this is to log in to My pages and fill in the withdrawal form. If you do not have a mobile Bank ID, you can email your withdrawal request instead.