Coaching for managers
To help you develop and succeed in your management role, Naturvetarna offers members access to personally tailored consultation and advice on management and leadership issues.
This service covers areas such as:
- Being new to the role of manager
- Developing as a manager and what to focus on in order to succeed in the role
- Being a manager of former colleagues
- What to think about when applying for a management position
- Development dialogues
- Handling conflicts and work environment issues
In order to book this coaching service, you must currently hold a management position with staff responsibility, budget responsibility or operational responsibility and be a member of our special section for managers, Naturvetarna Chef (in Swedish).
Each booking takes the form of a one-hour consultation with a specialist from our partner Verto Konsult AB.
If you would like advice and support regarding labour law issues such as salary statistics for managers, reviewing a new manager or CEO contract or redundancy, please contact the Naturvetarna Membership Helpline.