To help you develop and succeed in your management role, Naturvetarna offers members access to personally tailored consultation and advice on management and leadership issues.
This service covers areas such as:
- Being new to the role of manager
- Developing as a manager and what to focus on in order to succeed in the role
- Being a manager of former colleagues
- What to think about when applying for a management position
- Development dialogues
- Handling conflicts and work environment issues
In order to book this coaching service, you must currently hold a management position with staff responsibility, budget responsibility or operational responsibility and be a member of our special section for managers, Naturvetarna Chef (in Swedish).
Each booking takes the form of a one-hour consultation with a specialist from our partner Verto Konsult AB.
If you would like advice and support regarding labour law issues such as salary statistics for managers, reviewing a new manager or CEO contract or redundancy, please contact the Naturvetarna Membership Helpline.