Q & A

Changing occupation

Are you, for example planning to graduate or change employer? Please report this on the form below. You do not have to report parental leave. 

If you are professionally active with ordinary membership and then commence studies, it is not possible to revert to student membership. The exception is if you are completing your basic scientific qualification.

If your gross income is going to be less than SEK 20 000 per month, you may apply for reduced membership fees below. 

When we have registered your changes, we will send you an e-mail confirmation with information on any new levels of membership fees.

New occupation

You must be logged in to submit this form. If you are logged in and still cannot post, make sure "Do not track" in your browser settings is disabled.
Do you have a management position with: staff responsibility, budget responsibility or operational responsibility?
Last updated: